Here are our top 10 egg recipes for breakfast! Try them all for deliciously protein-packed ways to start the day.
There’s nothing quite like egg recipes for breakfast, is there? Eggs are uniquely delicious and protein-packed, making them a powerhouse for starting off your morning. One egg has a whopping 7 grams protein and 75 calories. (Worried about cholesterol? Recent research shows eggs actually increase the good cholesterol the body needs.)
You are watching: Egg Ideas For Breakfast
Even better, eggs are incredibly versatile for making the most delicious meals! To be honest, we like to eat egg recipes for any meal of the day (especially for dinner). But when it comes to breakfast, there are some clear winners we come to time and time again. Here are our top 10 egg recipes for breakfast: in order of our preference! If you’re not inspired by the top 10, scroll below the list for a few more ideas.
And now…the top egg recipes for breakfast!
More egg-cellent ideas
Not inspired yet? We’ve got more ideas too. Here are a few more egg recipes for breakfast to try:
- Try Perfect Poached Eggs with toast
- Make a big pan of Hearty Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- Opt for easy and delicious Perfect Scrambled Eggs or Soft Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
- Try a Breakfast Pizza with Scrambled Egg
- Add them to a simple Avocado Toast with Egg
- Go fancy with Shakshuka with Feta or Asparagus Quiche
Looking for hard boiled eggs? Try 10 Things to Make with Hard Boiled Eggs and Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs.