Baked Brie with Jam is an easy and elegant appetizer that requires very few ingredients and an even smaller portion of effort. In fact, this savory-sweet spread is so simple, the next time you make it, you’ll likely do it from memory alone.
It’s a crowd-pleasing, easy-make recipe featuring hot and bubbly Baked Brie fresh out of the oven, topped with your favorite jam, crunchy almonds, and a drizzle of honey.
INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED BRIE WITH JAM
- Brie – The more the merrier when it comes to brie, so go for the large wheel. Sixteen ounces to be exact. Trust us — this appetizer is going to go fast. Be sure you check the expiration date before adding the Brie to your cart as it is a soft cheese and does not have quite as long of a shelf life as other cheeses. According to coral-beachresortsharjah.com, the rind should look fresh and white, and you should beware of wet, slimy, or brown spots.
- Fruit Spread or Jam – For Baked Brie with Jam, you can use any type of fruit jam or spread that you like! Featured here is apricot fruit spread, but you could also use raspberry, strawberry, or apple preserves! Love fruit and brie? Put Baked Brie with Apples on your recipe bucket list — an addictively yummy brie appetizer topped with cinnamon apples and walnuts, all smothered in a quick and easy caramel sauce.
- Almonds – Almonds add both texture and flavor to your baked brie! However, you could sub in walnuts or pecans if you’d like.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE WITH JAM
WHAT TO SERVE WITH BAKED BRIE
As far as wine pairings go, consider serving it alongside a Pinot Noir, a light Cabernet Sauvignon, a nice, buttery Chardonnay, or Champagne.
4 MORE CHEESY APPETIZERS YOU’LL LOVE
- Goat Cheese Canapes features toasted baguette slices topped with creamy goat cheese, honey, and walnuts. The perfect finger food for brunches and cocktail parties.
- Sausage and Cheese Platter is a budget-friendly appetizer perfect for entertaining, made up of summer sausage, cheeses everyone loves, crackers, and pickled relishes.
- Party Cheese Ball with Goat Cheese is taking the cheese ball to the next level! Cream cheese, goat cheese, white Cheddar, cranberries and fresh thyme make for a gorgeous, show-stopping appetizer!
- Pimento Cheese Spread gets kicked up a notch with freshly grated Cheddar cheese, Havarti, and roasted red peppers. Spread on sandwiches or serving as a spread at your next party!