Peach Crisp is a delicious dessert filled with juicy peaches and topped with a crispy brown sugar, cinnamon and oat topping. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight treat!
You are watching: How To Make Peach Crisp With Canned Peaches
It just doesn’t get any easier than this peach crisp. You can make it with fresh, frozen or canned peaches and it can be ready to bake by the time your oven preheats! Mix one up while you are cooking dinner and you’ll have a warm and delicious dessert to enjoy afterwards.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
When it comes to desserts, my family loves a fruit crisp more than any other. It all started with my Easy Blackberry Crisp that we make with wild blackberries from the ranch and no one can resist an apple crisp topped with vanilla ice cream. The peach version is always a favorite, there’s never a bite left.
How to Make Peach Crisp:
- Add flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and salt to a bowl. Mix well and add softened butter.
- Cut butter into oat mixture until well combined.
- Drain one can of peaches and add both cans of peaches to a pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with brown sugar and oat mixture.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
- To make the crisp with fresh or frozen peaches, mix peaches with ½ cup sugar and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Follow the same baking instructions.
- Quick oats work just as well as old fashioned oats for this recipe.
Even if you are not a pro baker, this crisp comes together so simply and it’s made with pantry ingredients. It is great for busy weeknights and delicious enough to make for guests.
We just got an air fryer and have been making these peach cobbler bombs. They are crazy delicious and ready in about 20 minutes!
No Bake Peach Cheesecakes are the ultimate summertime treat to make with fresh peaches. Layered with vanilla cheesecake and a crispy topping.
Peach Dump Cake is always a weeknight favorite. Just four ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep to get it into the oven.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FACEBOOK| PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM|TWITTER| BLOGLOVIN
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!