Easy Rice Pilaf:
Fluffy, flavorful, and fabulous, this easy rice pilaf recipe makes a great side dish all year long. The perfect side for any protein, and a regular in your dinner rotation.
The rice is perfectly cooked and fluffy, the flavors simple and wonderful. This is the kind of side that tastes amazing but really lets the main shine. It is far better than the boxed version, but just as easy to make.
You are watching: How To Make Rice Pilaf
See more: Broccoli Grape Salad
Pair it with your favorite protein like Smoked Pork Butt and serve with chocolate cupcakes and peanut butter frosting for dessert.
This recipe can be made in the oven, however, I find it is so easy to make stove top, why bother? But if you want to make it in the oven, then what you will do is:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow recipe directions through step 4, where you have your rice and aromatics in a pan.
- Then add your liquid and transfer to an oven safe cooking dish. Cover with foil.
- Cook in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, fluff with a fork, and continue with step 7 in the recipe card.
Serve Rice Pilaf with:
- Lemon Butter salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs
- Skillet Honey Mustard Chicken
- Healthy Lemon Skillet Chicken
- Salmon with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce (Keto)
- Honey Dijon Chicken Cobb Salad
Pin to your sides board:
Refer: Deviled Egg Pasta Salad