This ground venison recipe makes 2 pounds of ringed venison bologna. You can use your own pork sausage or Jimmy Dean ground pork sausage in bags.
You are watching: How To Make Venison Ring Bologna
Leave out the Liquid Smoke and make it with maple breakfast bulk sausage for a sweet taste.
I love this Venison Ring Bologna Recipe with boiled potatoes and corn. It’s just something I grew up with and love. A loaf of homemade bread and fresh salad with homemade salad dressing tops this meal off.
Yield: 2 pounds of ringed bolognaPrep time: 20 minutesCook time: 60-70 minutes
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade onion powder
- 2 tablespoons homemade Tender Quick
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne red pepper (optional), or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 cup water
For more venison recipes, visit: coral-beachresortsharjah.com