Looking for a simple side dish, fast? If you have a bag of frozen broccoli in your freezer, you can have a delicious and healthy side dish in under 10 minutes! Here is how to do it.
You are watching: How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli
So many people spend the time on cooking a delicious main dish, but when time comes to making a side dish, they are tired, and are kind of done. Because of that, they usually don’t even make a side dish, or they make something quick and unhealthy.
Enter Microwaved Frozen Broccoli. It is ready in just a few minutes, and it requires no work! Just put your frozen broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with some water and microwave, that’s it!
If you don’t have frozen broccoli, but have fresh broccoli, you can Steam Broccoli or Microwave Fresh Broccoli.
And it is healthy, too! This delicious broccoli side dish is vegan, Keto, low carb, Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free and Dairy Free. If you follow any of these diets, this is a great recipe to make.
Steam Frozen Broccoli
Want to steam frozen broccoli? No need to wait for water boil and then steam! You can steam frozen broccoli in just 5 minutes!
It used to be a whole process, when I wanted to make steamed broccoli. Now it is as easy as taking a frozen broccoli bag out of the freezer, and putting it in the microwave!
More Easy Side Dishes
Everyone is always looking for easy and healthy side dishes. Here is five more for you to choose from:
– The Best Low Carb Cauliflower “Potato” Salad, easy and delicious cauliflower salad. You will never know that it’s not potatoes — try this amazing low carb salad for a simple and delicious side dish.
– Instant Pot Cabbage Recipe, the easiest 5 minute cabbage side dish, made in the Instant Pot.
– How To Bake Acorn Squash, the easiest and most delicious acorn squash recipe ever.
– Instant Pot Corn, another easy 5 minute recipe for a healthy side dish.
– Grilled Eggplant Salad With Herbs, this vegan Keto side dish is healthy, delicious and so easy to make!
How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli
Cooking frozen broccoli is very simple, here is how.
First, open the bag of frozen broccoli, and put the broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
Add half a cup of water to the bowl as well. Cover the bowl with a microwave cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Depending on the microwave, you might need to cook a bit longer. If it is not cooked enough after 5 minutes, cook for another 30 seconds to a minute.
Serve with Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Chicken Breast and Low Carb Cauliflower Fritters for a complete Keto dinner.
How To Flavor Frozen Broccoli Florets
There are so many to flavor this delicious dish! Here are some ideas:
– To keep the broccoli vegan and Keto, sprinkle it with spices, such as Italian Seasoning, Taco Seasoning or Cajun Seasoning.
– Add some butter. Seriously, when in doubt, add some butter. The dish won’t be vegan anymore with the addition of butter, but it will still be Keto.
– How about frozen broccoli and cheese? Just sprinkle some grated cheese on top of broccoli, after you add butter to it!
More Frozen Broccoli Recipes
Once you microwave frozen broccoli, you can use it in lots of different recipes:
– Use it in Keto Turkey Leftover Casserole With Broccoli, instead of fresh broccoli.
– Use it instead of broccoli rabe in the Garlic and Broccoli Rabe Recipe
– Make Pasta With Italian Sausage and Broccoli with it.
– Use it in the Garlicky Broccoli Stir Fry, to make delicious stir fry side dish.
What To Serve With Microwaved Frozen Broccoli
Serve this delicious microwaved frozen broccoli florets with Greek Grilled Chicken and Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe.
Save How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli On Pinterest
Don’t miss another recipe, Click Here To Follow Us on Pinterest!
Save Microwaved Frozen Broccoli to your Side Dishes Recipes Board on Pinterest!
More Vegan Recipes
– Strawberry Blueberry Infused Water
– Vegan Panzanella Salad With Asparagus
– Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
– Instant Pot Acorn Squash
– Best Keto Roasted Turnips