If you’re in a crunch for an easy weeknight dinner, this Last Minute Chicken Recipe is what you need!
I can’t tell you how many times I have been so busy during the day that I forget to plan our dinner. Yup, that happens… even to a food blogger.
You are watching: Last Minute Chicken
Since chicken is one of my family’s favorite proteins, I always keep it stocked in my freezer and some fresh in my fridge too. That’s why I’m loving this Last Minute Chicken Recipe out of my friend Mary’s new cookbook, “The Weekday Lunches & Breakfasts Cookbook.” The chicken ready in about 15 minutes and goes perfectly with just about any side dish, in salads, sandwiches or just by itself!
This chicken is ready in a flash and perfectly seasoned.
Last Minute Chicken Recipe:
- Start with fresh boneless skinless chicken thighs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts would also work with this recipe!
- Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and sprinkle on both sides of the chicken.
- You can cook the chicken on a grill pan, over a traditional grill or even in your oven!
- This chicken is ready in about 15 to 20 minutes!
Make Ahead Chicken Recipe
- The recipe makes 3 pounds of chicken, but if you’re just serving for a smaller family, you can scale back the amount of chicken and seasoning you use.
- Make a big batch of this chicken in the beginning of the week and use it throughout the week for easy lunches and dinners!
- Store cooked chicken in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
This recipe calls for paprika or smoked paprika. I love the smoky flavor that you get when you use the smoked paprika, but if you’re wanting to keep this recipe pretty basic for everyday use, I would stick with regular paprika.
One of my favorite things to do with this chicken is prep it all on Sunday night and have cooked chicken ready for easy lunches throughout the week. Mary’s cookbook is filled with amazing easy lunch recipes just like this one. From salads, to soups, skillet meals, make ahead breakfasts and even her go-to spice mixes in the back, this recipe book has what you need to streamline your week!
Easy Side Dishes To Pair With Chicken:
- Garlic Parmesan Rice
- Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Get started with this easy chicken recipe, then grab her new cookbook and get excited!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: