Here are the best bourbon cocktails that make the best of this popular whiskey! These bourbon drinks work for summer, winter, and every time in between.
Got a great bottle of bourbon whiskey? The sweet notes of vanilla and oak make bourbon drinks some of the most complex and intriguing out there. Of course, you can drink bourbon straight up. But why when there are so many great bourbon cocktails to try? Bourbon works in any season. Though it might feel autumnal with its full-bodied flavor, there choices for summer bourbon cocktails as well.
You are watching: What Do You Mix Bourbon With
Here at A Couple Cooks, we prefer bourbon in most of our Classic Cocktails instead of rye whiskey, because of its smooth and sweet flavor. Here’s our list of best whiskey cocktails using bourbon! They include classics like the Whiskey Sour and Old Fashioned, to unique spins like the fresh and summery bourbon berry smash.
And now, our best bourbon cocktails!
More great cocktail recipes
Here are some of our favorite great cocktail recipes and cocktail collections:
- Classic Margarita The very best classic margarita: lime, tequila and Cointreau. Perfection!
- Best Gin and Tonic Here are the keys to the very best gin and tonic, the most refreshing 2-ingredient cocktail! A few secrets take this crisp, botanical drink over the top.
- Tom Collins Cocktail This popular sweet sour cocktail is light and bubbly! Don’t forget the cherry.
- Prosecco Mimosa Here’s the best mimosa recipe! This one’s made with Italian Prosecco, orange juice, and a dash of Cointreau for the perfect bubbly tart flavor.
- More collections! Try our Gin Cocktails | Champagne Cocktails | Cranberry Cocktails Frozen Alcoholic Drinks | Brunch Drinks | St Germain Cocktails