Need ideas to make it a meal? Here’s what to serve with stuffed peppers: all best ideas that don’t use up oven space!
Making stuffed peppers and not sure what to serve with them? It’s a great question. The challenge to serving stuffed peppers is this: how do you find side dishes ideas that complement them without using your oven? The oven is tied up with making the peppers, so you’ll need to rely on side dishes you can prep without it.
You are watching: What Sides To Serve With Stuffed Bell Peppers
Here are all our best side dish ideas for what to serve with stuffed peppers! You’ll want to focus on easy salads, sauteed vegetables, and make ahead breads to round out your meal. You can also opt for any whole grain that’s not stuffed inside your pepper.
Note: The side dishes below are selected to pair with Italian-style or Mediterranean-style stuffed peppers. If you’re making Mexican stuffed peppers, there are many more options! Go to Best Sides to Go with Tacos for more inspiration.
And now…what to serve with stuffed peppers!
Favorite stuffed pepper recipes
Of course, we couldn’t leave you with only what to serve with them! Here are some of our best stuffed pepper recipes:
- Classic Stuffed Peppers A hit every time! The roasted bell peppers are filled to the brim with melty cheese and Italian flavor. (Scroll down for the recipe.)
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Recipe A colorful and delicious healthy dinner, full of Mediterranean flavors like lemon, parsley and feta.
- Mexican Style Stuffed Peppers These have a simple Mexican inspired filling that packs big flavor!
- Stuffed Poblano Peppers The zesty filling features rice, corn, black beans, and of course: gooey cheese.
More sides to go with…
Need more side dish ideas? We’ve got you covered:
- Sides to Serve with Soup
- What to Serve with Mac and Cheese
- Best Sides to Serve with Enchiladas
- What to Serve with Lasagna
- Sides to Go with Salmon
- What to Serve with Scallops
- What to Serve with Crab Cakes
- Best Sides to Go with Tacos
- Sides to Go with Pizza
- What to Serve with Chili